3rd National Symposium on Child and Youth Mental Health
MacEwan Conference & Event Centre, Calgary, AB
This symposium brings together service providers, policy makers, mental health professionals, clinicians, and researchers with youth and family caregivers to share experiences and ideas on how to shift knowledge into practice.
Join us in Calgary for this landmark event, or participate virtually on May 31 for the release of the SBMHSA Consortium findings!
- Release of Findings from the School-Based Mental Health and Substance Abuse Consortium National Survey, Scan of Practices, and Systematic Review (Drs. Bruce Ferguson, Ian Manion, and Charles Ungerleider)
- Panels on National Initiatives, Provincial Initiatives, and Implementation Issues in School Mental Health featuring Innovations from Across Canada
- International Commentators on School Mental Health (Drs. Peter Paulus (Germany), Louise Rowling (Australia), & Mark Weist (US))
- Keynote on Access and Wait Times (Dr. Stan Kutcher)
- Focused Workshops on Innovations in Access and Wait Times and School Mental Health